Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Homeschool Mothers Journal - Link up


As I've gotten to know so many Homeschool Moms I am so excited to be invited to participate in blog link-ups!  This one is an opportunity provided by The Homeschool Chick (Her button is in my left side bar) called The Homeschool Mothers Journal.  It is a chance for me to journal our week.  We can journal what we accomplished last week...and what is coming up this week!  To learn more about it, or participate, click the button at the top of this post!

In my life this week…
 
In our homeschool this week…we didn't get much done by way of actual school work... We have been enjoying working on projects, playing in the yard and swimming pool and running around town! 

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Butterfly festival tomorrow!  Oh!  And my Gymbucks are ready to use!  I need to get down to Gymboree stat!  The new Winnie the Pooh movie is out today too.

My favorite thing this week was…finishing up Kayley's dresser!  It looks so pretty!  Fresh coat of white paint and the knobs are now glittery pink!  Anxious to get her room finished enough to move her back in so I can begin working on a new "play room."  Currently Baby Jail is overflowing into my living room.  I would like to move the toys elsewhere.

I’m reading…a lot!  I do book reviews for several different people.  Right now I just finished Jillian Harts newest "Calico Bride", and "Billy Graham in Quotes" by Franklin Graham.  Lined up I have Patty Smith Hall's "Hearts in Flight" and Cheryl McKay and Rene Gutteridge's "Never the Bride."  Book reviews will be coming on all of them!  Oh!  and I can't forget that I am participating in the Bible in 90 Days Challenge...I am in Exodus!

Things I'm working on...Getting our new school year ready to go.  We need to get back on a schedule!  My kiddos are getting bored!  Working on several book reviews and blog postings.  Planning Kayley's birthday party!  So much to do, so little time!



1 comment:

  1. Stopping in from The Homeschool Mother's Journal! The best as you plan for next year! Enjoy the rest of summer! We start up around September 1st...but I still need to order curriculum! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...