Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fearlessly Feminine Challenge Day 7! The End!

We made it!  Welcome to the last day of the Fearlessly Feminine Challenge!  I am so glad that many of you have participated with me this year!  It was an interesting 7 days.  I don't know about you, but I had fun!  I enjoyed getting out my skirts and dressing up a bit.  :)


I know for many - me included - we have created a lot of questions to try and find answers for.  This is a good thing.  No matter what we decide to do (wear skirts or not) at least we have tried it and pondered it.  

I'm going to miss this challenge.  I wonder what I should do next?   After taking pictures of myself all week I'm learning toward a weight loss challenge, but...I'm not sure I am in the mood.  LOL.

Thanks for participating!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Feel free to link up one last time or leave a comment...  



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this challenge. It was hard for me and I can't wait to get back into my jeans/slacks next week, but, I made it through.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...