Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Homeschool Mothers Journal


In my life this week:
Fearlessly Feminine Challenge has begun this week!  I'm so excited to wear skirts again for a whole week (maybe more!).  Thank goodness the Orkin man is also coming back this week to examine his spider traps.  (I'm pleased to share that I haven't seen ANY more spiders since his initial visit!)  I have a fun review for a product called Time 4 Learning coming up on Wednesday...  Other than that, we will be doing our regular school things...  Oh, I have a full "menu plan" for this week too.  I am trying to eat a little healthier and I really want to feed my kiddo's some healthier options as well.  I hope this goes over good!  Kayley is speaking in primary on Sunday, so we will have fun working on her talk as well. 

In our homeschool this week:
We will doing all of our regular stuff.  I have a pretty good routine down now and things seem to be moving along decently.  Kayley's caterpillar is growing at an alarming rate.  It is hard to believe that my just-turned-5 year old is reading so proficiently.

Places we're going...people we're seeing...
I'm excited that we are gearing up for a trip to see family in UT.  We will be taking Maggie & Kayley to the Salt Lake Temple for our sealing and we will get an opportunity to spend time on Temple Square.  During this trip we will also get to see Kayley's birthmom for the first time since placement 5 years ago!  I am nervous but tremendously excited!

What I'm reading...what I'm watching...

I'm cooking...
Some new things this week!  Trying to make our days a little healthier.  I'm going to try my hand at making "breakfast cookies."  I'm open to a good, healthy recipe if anyone has one!

Picture to share:
Kayley and our favorite babysitter doing their schoolwork together in the kitchen.  Ah!  Aren't they cute?






1 comment:

  1. Excited for your family but wish we could be there!:(. I love t menu idea. I need to do the same. So it's organized and I don't get overwhelmed at the end of each day. Good luck on fearlessly feminine week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...