Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fearlessly Feminine Challenge Day 3

Hello!  Welcome to FF2011 Challenge Day 3!  I don't know about the area where you live, but here in South West Missouri we hit near record lows last night.  When I wandered into the kitchen this morning my clock said it was 66 degrees in the house!  BRRR!!!  

So, this morning I am a little bundled.  I grabbed a hoodie sweatshirt to wear until the day warms a bit.  I also have on my awesome 2$ Target knee socks...with my fluffy pink Crocs.

Since my hubby had to go back to work today after the long 3 day weekend, I tried to take my picture myself with my camera timer.  As you can tell from the fuzzy photo...it didn't work well.

If I get a chance later, when my girls are up and out of bed, maybe I can get my 5 year old to take my picture.  She is a pretty good photographer for her age.  :)



Today, I'd like to point you toward a great collaboration between Raising Arrows and The Modest Mom.  Their series called "She Wears Skirts" is a series of articles & great reads that discusses why skirt-wearing is so awesome, how to keep a sense of modesty and fashion, and how to find flattering skirts & dresses to fit every shape.  It also discusses type of footwear and accessories to keep you feminine yet comfy!



Also, one of my favorite websites full of beautiful, long, yet trendy skirts is New Creation Apparel.  Check them out! 


Do you have 'tween's or teens?  Or, are you a super hip, trendy Mom?
I was really impressed with most of the trendy, yet, modest selection at Jen Clothing...
(they have a great selection of modest swim suits too!)


I hope you are having a wonderful week.  If you are participating in FF2011 please feel free to leave a comment, link up or grab a button!  :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these links. I've been reading and "window shopping" all afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...