Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fearlessly Feminine Challenge Day 5

It is cold again this morning!  Kayley picked out my socks for me so that I could stay nice and warm.  She even took my picture.  It's been really busy today and I have had several different issues to deal with that has me running behind this morning...  Kayley decided she would participate again today and wore a cute skirt as well.  :)


I have been getting a lot of interesting feedback from people who are participating (and some who are not participating) in this challenge.  I am enjoying reading the comments and reading the blog postings of those who have linked up!

Deuteronomy 5:22
You tell me.  Which one pertaineth to the man and which one petaineth to the woman?
This is a universal restroom symbol.
:)  I'm choosing the skirted one!  

Feel free to link up, grab a button or leave a comment!
Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. I've been doing the Fearlessly Feminine Challenge though I haven't taken the time to photograph or blog about it. It has been a truly eye-opening experience for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...