Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Peer Pressure Already?

Kayley has a cute friend at preschool named Allison... They are super cute together, the best of little friends. The last couple of times I saw Allison she has had her cute little toenails painted. She is always excited to show me her pretty toes. I guess I hadn't really paid attention, but now Kayley noticed other people with nail polish and has expressed an interest in it. For those of you that know me well, you know that I rarely, rarely paint my nails. I guess I'm just not very "girly." But, we did last night. I figured, since we going on this job interview with James, nail polish might just be the thing to help us feel lovely and girly. hahah... I scrounged around and managed to find this sparkly pink polish. We did our fingers and toes. Kayley thought it was pretty neat.

Oh, and this morning when she got up...she had sucked all the polish off of her thumbnail. She was pretty upset and was going to cry...but a little touch up and it is all better now. =)

3 comments:

  1. I wish everyone knew what a wonderful, sweet, caring little girl you are raising. She is such a sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite lovely!!! I think the painted nails will do the trick on the interview. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been one to paint my nails either, but all three of my girls LOVE to have their fingers and toes done. It makes for a fun girls night activity! Kayley is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...