Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

But I knew...She had made me happy!

This is for my Mom...'cause I know this song will be in her head for days....
(it's a cute flowery dress too... in yellow...Kayley's favorite color.)

I saw her sittin' in the rain...
Raindrops falling on her....
She didn't seem to care.
She sat there and smile at me.
But I knew..... ( I knew I knew I knew I knewwwww)
She had made me happy....(Happy! Happy!)
Flowers in her hair.... Flowers everywhere....(Everywheerrreeee....)
I love the Flower Girl... I don't know just why...she simply caught my eye.
I love the Flower Girl...she seemed so sweet and fine...she crept into my mind....

1 comment:

  1. Wow... she's looking more and more like her birth father. Or, at least, less and less like me. What a little darling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...