Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mommy & Daddy Go To The Dentist....

Ok, so both James and I had our turn at the Dentist this week. I can't speak for James, but I can speak for myself when I say that Dr. Clark devastated me when he let me know (very, very nicely) that I had a cavity. My first cavity! Although we did argue a little over how you technically define "cavity" but in the end I gave in and agreed that I did, indeed, have a cavity. Albeit a VERY small one (that is barely a cavity). Hahaha. But, hey! I'm 32 years old and I just got my first cavity! That is pretty impressive!!!

Not impressive enough to make it into the Four Peaks Family Dentistry "No Cavity Club" though. But somebody else did...do you recognize a familar face on this board?

I have added a link to Four Peaks on the right hand side in case you are looking for a recommended dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...