Friday, August 14, 2009

The dead bug under the table....

Yesterday Kayley looked under the table and spied something weird. She told me, "Oh no! There is a big dead bug under the table! Will you pick it up, Mommy?!" I was in the middle of something, but I quickly looked under the table to assess the issue. It was a dried lump of Playdough. I told Kayley, "Eww! I ain't picking up a dead bug! That's Daddy's job! Girls don't do that! Blechhh!!!"

And then I forgot all about it.

Fast forward to tonights dinner...

"Daddy! There is a big dead bug under the table! Will you pick it up?!" James said, "Me?! Can't you pick it up Kayley?"

Kayley looked at him and said, "NO...that's a BOYs job!"

Hahaha... What a good memory my little peanut has...She's so smart.

Thanks Daddy for picking up the old dead piece of playdough under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...