Monday, August 10, 2009

Going our separate ways....

On Saturday the 8th James and I went our separate ways. I flew back to Reno to pick up Kayley and he flew home to Scottsdale to go back to work. We arranged it so we had the same flight back out, then split up at DFW.

We waited at the new fandangled airport in Springfield where we watched this HUGE praying mantis in the window! eewww!
The view from the airport was awesome. It is ALL windows.
James waiting.
Waiting...waiting... delayed an hour. I can't even remember the last time I took a plane trip that wasn't delayed.
Finally, the view from above. What an amazing thing. It is just not natural to be sitting in a big silver tube, hurtling though the sky a zillion miles above the ground. So weird.
Pink dog waiting patiently to greet Kayley when we land.
I was so glad to be heading back to Reno to meet up with Kayley.
I missed her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...