Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

2nd Annual Fearlessly Feminine Challenge 2011 - Coming Soon!

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to hear from a couple of people who will be participating with me in the 2011 Fearlessly Feminine Challenge!  I hope that I hear from a few more people as we get closer!  

Due to some travel plans (which will prevent me from blogging -- not from wearing a skirt) I have been prompted to change the date of FF2011. 

I've had to move it up 1 week to September 4th - 10th.


What is FF2011 all about?
The challenge is to wear only skirts or dresses for the entire week and take a picture of yourself, head to toe, to share on your blog, facebook, email, or wherever...  Come back here, grab a button and link up with Swinging On Small Hinges!  Over the course of a week we will report to one another how we feel, what others thought and what we liked or disliked about wearing a skirt.  That's it!  It is that easy!


Some other details...
While there are no hard and fast rules about what you can and cannot wear please keep in mind that by dressing feminine you are showing respect for your body and for your Heavenly Father.  Please keep your outfits modest.  Preferably dresses to the knee or below and no sleeveless or low-cut tops.

What if I already wear skirts?
Wonderful!  Link up anyway!  Post a picture!  Share with us how dressing modestly and feminine makes you feel...

So, be thinking about the upcoming challenge!  I hope to hear from you! 

Save the Date!  Fearlessly Feminine Challenge 2011

September 4th through 10th!

6 comments:

  1. great idea, I have been wearing alot of skirts this summer, mainly the 100 degree temps have induced me to ban the pants. But love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the TOS Crew Blog Hop, I LOVE this idea!! My girls & I wear all skirts & dresses (except the girls wear sweatpants under snowpants when they play in the snow) and we love it! I may be late blogging about that week, because we'll be camping, but if I can remember to take pictures, it'll show that we really do, do EVERYTHING in skirts!!! (my girls even asked me for skirts for their swimsuits, I had been putting them in rashguard shirts and pants or shorts, they wanted skirts, so my mom made them some). Anyway, hope I don't forget, because I'd love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I caught the tail end of this last time and wanted to participate. Count me in! Marking my calendar (or I will totally space it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always seem to catch these halfway through or the week after. I will be marking this down and joining you. I'll try to really pay attention to what I wear, too. Normally it is whatever is grabbed except for Church day or Errand day. :D Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. My daughter and I wear skirts/dresses all the time already. I will they to find some pics of us wearing skirts when most don't wear skirts and link up that week. Being feminine is such a dying trait in ladies. It will be nice to see what others think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post (and challenge) are so timely in my life right now. I have been thinking about femininity for the past several weeks. This will be a huge step for me as I have only few dresses and no skirts right now! Sounds like I need to plan a few thrifting trips in the next week or so! Marking my calendar - excited for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...