Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Fruitcake...

I called this posting a Christmas Fruitcake because it is a small hodgepodge of other not-so-holiday related photos, but they are still things that happened this week...

For example: LOOOOK! Frost!!! The only one that I've seen since we have lived here in Arizona... I thought about running out and laying down in it and trying to make frost angel, but it probably would've melted before I could get down there....

Kayley's building blocks. I found this huge bag of building blocks at the thrift store for 3 dollars! They have given her (and her daddy - who built her this cool tower on wheels) hours of endless entertainment.

Another exciting thing happened this week. We have a TV in our kitchen. In fact, it has been here since we moved in almost 2 years ago. I didn't know it worked though? It's always been folded up underneath the cabinetry. I just discovered though, that, hey...it does work. That's so cool. I have a TV in my kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...