Thursday, August 13, 2015

School Days...

I've enjoyed looking at so many back-to-school pictures this week.  My Facebook feed is clogged with pictures of my friends and their kiddos with their cute little backpacks, lunch bags, and bright smiles. While sometimes I wonder what it would be like to scoot my children out the door I can't imagine what it would be like to have the house to myself.  I'd probably sit on the computer too much eating Oreos.  I know I would miss out on all the fun stuff we get to learn!

We've been back to school for quite a while now.  In fact, we are finishing up week 7!  We are looking forward to the end of our "quarter" where we will switch gears a little.  But, only a little.  

This week we had fun learning about the Statue of Liberty.  The girls are finishing up a lap book that we downloaded for free from Homeschool Share.  We have completed all the usual subjects as well.  Here are a few pictures of our school days...just for fun.

Kayley is learning typing this year.  
She decided that writing paragraphs and papers is just easier when you can type.

Art.

Nature Studies (thanks to a dear friend who gave us this jar with a cocoon inside we hatched a HUGE moth and set it free!)

Language Arts.

 A favorite place to work...

Home Economics.

History.  

Math.

School Days...  Pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...