Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Calee Reed - What Heaven Feels Like {CD Review}



I don't get a chance to review music very often but it is always a treat when I do!  This new CD by Calee Reed, What Heaven Feels Like, is a great blend of inspirational music with a fun beat.  At first listen I thought it sounded a little bit like country...and I kinda, sort of, somewhat dislike country music.  (Sorry!)  So, I was prepared to dislike the entire CD.  Well, I was pleasantly surprised that after listening to several songs I forgot about my plan to dislike it and was tapping my toes and bopping my head.

Calee's style of music is described as "folk pop" and her voice is really unique!  It is soft and sweet with a strong, clear, tone.  I enjoyed it quite a bit!  I think my favorite is probably the 1st song on the album, Living Water.  You will have to give a listen and see what you think!  I feel like this is something that is joyful and worshipful, just right for dancing in the living room with my children.

The CD includes the songs:
1. Living Water
2.  I Am Enough
3.  Possible
4.  Miraculous
5.  What Heaven Feels Like
6.  Sunshine
7.  Come Unto Christ

You can learn more about the artist at CaleeReed.com and purchase her music through Amazon or other retailers.

Be a fan!  Follow Calee Reed on Facebook!

Disclaimer:  I received this CD free of charge from Deseret Book in exchange for an honest review.  All opinions here are my very own.  Thank you!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...