Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Year With Jesus - Book Review


Author R.P. Nettelhorst tells us, "The greatest person who ever lived wants to spend time with you."  Using his book, A Year With Jesus, we can enjoy a daily reading and reflection, right from the words of Jesus.  Written so that you can start ANY time, (Day One, Day Two, etc) each chapter gives you a Bible excerpt for reflection and general thoughts that make the passage personal to you.  Short excerpts that are easy to read, and personal accounts from the story of the Saviors life add life to this book.  This devotional is set up so that you can make it a personal daily walk with Jesus.  Great for individuals who are short on time or for those that want to use it as a starting point for deeper study and reflection.   I will be using this book throughout the whole year!


I review for BookSneeze®


 I received this book free of charge in exchange for an honest review.  Want to learn how you can blog for books too?  Check out www.Booksneeze.com!  




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...