Saturday, May 30, 2009

Princess Soup


When I was a kid, I always had this desire to eat the special soup. You know...the kind that had shapes of cartoon characters and so forth. I knew that it was just plain old chicken noodle...and you paid a whole lot more money for the funny shapes. But, I secretly wanted it anyway.

So, I bet you can guess where this is going? There we were, in the grocery store...and Kayley spied, Disney Princess soup. At first I said, "no way"...and then I decided... "you know, why not?" So...Kayley got Princess soup...and she really liked it. It was way better than regular chicken noodle soup apparently. I even went so far as to cut off the label so she could compare her noodles with the noodle chart...

Sigh...what can I say? I'm a softie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...