Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cute Hair - Cute Girl (and a small milestone).

Kayley has her purse and she is all ready to head out to Preschool.
I experimented with her hair this morning and it turned out pretty cute. I learned how to do this from the new blog I added called "A Princess and her Hair."
(Thanks Stephanie for the inspiration)

Per a request... Here are some hair closeups right after I fixed it. Kayley is still in her jammies...watching Sesame Street and drinking a sippy. A sure-way to get her to sit still for me for a few minutes. Turned out cute. I'm kind of proud of myself.

Ohhh...and the milestone. Today was Kayley's first day wearing big-girl panties to Preschool! We didn't have any accidents...although I know that is subject to change. =)
But, still...Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So cute! Aren't those websites awesome?? And way to go on the big girl panties. I'm still trying to get up the courage to start Shelby (granted, she just turned 2 in Feb). Cassidy has been AWFUL in the potty department, and she's 4 for heavens sake, so I don't know that I'm up for another one just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, what a beautiful daughter! Your hearts must just overflow with love. I totally adore the pigtails.

    Hold on to each precious moment. Our "little" girl is getting married in a few months. Oh it's glorious but they do grow so fast!

    I will make sure I follow your blog

    Your friend from Petticoats and pistols,

    ~Tanya
    www.tanyahanson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute hair! :)
    I'm always amazed at the hairdos Steph does with my nieces as well.
    I'll have to add that blog to my list for future inspiration of my own.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...