Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Did You Miss Me?


Did you miss me? Our computer crashed and burned on Wednesday. We took it in to Geek Squad and they just shook their heads sadly. After observing a moment of reverent silence, James and I walked over and bought a new computer. We bought a Mac. I am pulling my hair out trying to get used to it but it will be awesome once I find a "Mac for Dummies" or an "Apple for Idiots" guide.
I have Kristen M. to thank for her insistence that "Once we go Mac - We'd never go back."
You'd better be right Kristen because I'm going nuts!

Oh, the good news though... I felt prompted to back up all my photos on Tuesday to an external hard drive and didn't lose a single digital picture (and several other documents too). Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...