Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Berenstain Bears' Country Cookbook {Booklook Review}


Somewhere deep in bear country....is a cub-friendly cookbook just for your kids!

Believe it or not, I've had this Berenstain Bears Country Cookbook floating around my house for almost 2 months!  I nearly forgot to review it because my 5 year old foodie has carried it around with her all this time!  This adorable cookbook contains 40 kid approved recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert that promise to be a true crowd pleaser!  Cook with Mama Bear (with an adults help of course) and enjoy easy to follow, step-by-step directions to cooking some delicious meals!  Included with each section is a small story straight from the Berenstain Bears!  Your favorite Bear characters are throughout the book as well teaching your child a sweet table blessing, facts about honey, and basic kitchen measurements.

We have tried a couple of these cute recipes and we (ok, I - the Mom) highly recommend the Coca-cola cake!!  Oh, yum yum YUMMY!  If you have kids (or even if you don't) this is a fun little cookbook!

Disclaimer:  I received this book free of charge in exchange for an honest review.  All opinions expressed here are my very own.

I review for BookLook Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...