Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Where are they now?


Ugh!  Right now I am approximately 3 months behind.  Behind what?  I'm not exactly sure.  I wouldn't say "behind schedule" because we are not really a scheduled family.  I'm just living somewhere about 3 months ago and I haven't caught up yet!

Things just went crazy around Thanksgiving with family visiting, then Christmas, then Maggie's birthday, then a trip to California, and now our somewhat-annual trip to DisneyWorld in just a matter of hours!  We have been busy with all kinds of fun things like swimming lessons and field trips, doctors appointments, dentist appointments, car-fixing appointments and a whole lot more.  We have just fallen off our routine and have had a terrible time trying to get back into the swing of things.  Especially hard when you have a trip coming up and you kind of think "why bother?"  LOL.  Homeschool has marched on sporadically with the girls getting way to many vacation days in the last several months.  Its a good thing we "school" year round so that we can have this built in flexibility.  

Anyhow, when we are done with our magical vacation, THEN I can finally celebrate "New Years."  Yes, I'm still mentally in 2013 and I'm ready to move into 2014.  I'm just a few months behind.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...