Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fearlessly Feminine - Challenge Day 3


Well, here I am on Day 3. Yes, I did this with the camera timer and I could not get one to turn out very well, this was the only one that wasn't blurry. When I tried to take out the red eye, it made my eyelid all black! And then it wouldn't let me 'undo' it. Argh! So, obviously, this is a really horrid picture of me. Sorry all!

Anyway, it was freezing in our house this morning so I have worn this hoodie pretty much all day. I did housecleaning today in a skirt and it actually didn't cause me any problems. I can't guarantee that I stayed "ladylike" the whole time, while I was crawling around on the floor picking up toys...but I tried. We've been home all day today and in this pic I still have wet hair from the shower...and Maggie...well, that's bed hair 100%! LOL! We homeschooled for about an hour, then cleaned, and then had lunch. I have made a discovery though, I need a bigger apron. One that doesn't wrap around my neck. Anybody know where I can get something like that? After about an hour my apron felt like it was pulling on me.

So far, so good!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just wondering what the temperature are there. We're still mostly in the high 80/low 90's but there have been a couple of days when a hoodie was in order.

    Love that Maggie hair! So, so, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a wrap around waist apron (like the professional chef kind) at World Market the other day . . . and I think it was under seven bucks, hope that's helpful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...