Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Salad Master Guy

So, I recently won a drawing at the Women's Show at the E-plex at the fairgrounds. I won a complete set of utensils from Salad Master! In order to get my 'prize' though, I had to invite THE Salad Master, Chef Ray, over to our house to cook us a delicious dinner.
I was skepical, then quickly found Ray to be charming and fun...the food was AWESOME...!

He let Kayley help while he demonstrated Salad Master products...
So easy to use - a caveman (or toddler) can do it!
We had chicken made with NO oil, potatoes, salad, 4 kinds of veggies and pineapple upside down cake. The pots and pans are made of titanium and have no chemical reactions in your body like teflon or other metals. We are totally hooked on the Salad Master brand!
Ahhh! And in the end I got a new set of pots n' pans, a salad master spinner and a babyfood grinder. Plus my utensils!!! I have made several meals in my new dishes, which turned out LUSCIOUS!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't the Salad King grater the best thing you've ever owned? We have the same cookware - as does my mom (and she has had it my entire life!) Lucky you to get it free - it's a pretty penny regularly, but you'll never have to buy cookware again - seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That's so cool! I'm gonna have to find out more about Titanium cookware.

    I just read about the dangers of Teflon in Time Magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...