Friday, November 15, 2013

Photo Booth Fun!

I know I am going to sound old, but I have never played with the Photo Booth app on my iMac.  In fact, when I first bought my computer (like 5 or 6 years ago) I removed the app from my desktop and never looked at it again.  Fast forward to this year, my computer crashed and I had to buy a new one and we discovered, for the first time Photo Booth.  The results were hilarious.  I mean, we laughed and laughed until we cried…  How they warp your face like that is beyond me, but we had so much fun one evening.  So, I just had to put some of these Photo Booth pictures on here because they are hilarious.  Really!








Maggie came to see what had me and Kayley laughing so hard...


Daddy came in to investigate...

Darn, Photo Booth can't handle 4 faces.  Maggie is the normal one, rightly so.  She is probably the most normal one out of all of us weirdos anyway.  LOL.




Yeeeeaaahhhh…  So, thanks for stopping by!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...