Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Route 66 Steak N' Shake

I made everybody go to the SHEM used curriculum sale downtown a couple of nights ago. I had a really great time...I can't really say if anybody else had fun. But, afterward we hit the Route 66 Steak N' Shake on St. Louis Street. It was crowded and crazy, but pretty neat. We waited a long time for our food and started to get a little goofy...seeing as how it was bedtime for both girls...
The action on the other side of the table. Maggie was WAY tired...it was already 8 o'clock by the time we even got to Steak n' Shake! But, still...wild and crazy action over there too.
Silly....

3 comments:

  1. Paper restaurant hats are the best. I wish I had kids as an excuse to get them. The Krispy Kreme people always look at me funny when I put a hat on on the way out.

    I love the new blog header. Your girls are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill. I can hook you up with Steak N' Shake hat if you want one. Just let me know. LOL! Thanks for the compliments about our girls. In my biased opinion, they are pretty cute. A blondie and a brownie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time ya'll have been having!!!

    I've been on vacation with limited internet access, however, I've checked your blog often. Every entry just makes me smile!!!

    What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...