Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Mommy's Boring Meeting


I recently accepted the opportunity to become Vice-Chair of our local Families Supporting Adoption organization. FSA is an organization sponsored by LDSFS (our adoption agency) that seeks to promote a positive view of adoption. It also provides a network of other adoptive couples that allows opportunities for fellowshipping and support. I'm pretty excited to take on this new responsibility!

Anyway, part of my role requires me to attend several meetings. I had to take Kayley with me to my first meeting and since I knew it would last a couple of hours I had to figure out a way to keep her entertained while we were at the office. Luckily we have a small DVD player and Kayley loves to watch WallE, so I brought the travel player.

It is funny, I always said, "Oh! I would never let the TV babysit MY child..." Uhm, yeah, it was just this once...I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I think the little monkey looks especially interested in the movie even though he can't hear what's going on. :)
    Don't stress over the TV babysitting too much, 2 hours isn't all that long especially when you're in the same area anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...