Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Little Chef...


Maggie, as you know, is really into cooking.  She isn't 100% sure yet, but she thinks she may like to be a chef when she grows up.  We watch a lot of MasterChef Junior and Cut Throat Kitchen.  She is a big fan of Alton Brown and Gordon Ramsey.  (Don't worry, she is supervised in case of bad language!)  Anyway, I spied these great kid safe knives on Amazon a while back and I took a chance and I bought them for the girls for Christmas.  They have been GREAT!  While there are a not a lot of things she can't cut, one thing it doesn't cut is skin.  She had really enjoyed helping me in the kitchen and it is nice to let her start practicing with kid-safe knives.  


Anyway, you can find these knives on Amazon!  I highly recommend them!  They don't do well cutting something big like a carrot or cucumber, but I pre-cut the veggies into strips and Maggie can finish off chopping them into smaller pieces.  She is really excited to be in the kitchen and it is fun to have a little helper.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have been telling Papa Kay that we need a chef in the house as I am tired of cooking, do you lend her out? ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...