Oh my! It is so hard to believe that today Maggie is a big 6 year old now! I thought it might be fun to "interview" her for her birthday so you could get to know what Maggie is all about! Enjoy!!
1. Who is your best friend? Riley because we talk a lot.
2. What is your favorite thing to do? Cook and bake.
3. What is your favorite color? Pink and purple.
4. What do you like to do with your family? Maybe spend some time together.
5. What is your favorite toy? Stuffies.
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? A cook.
7. What is your favorite TV show to watch? Master Chef Jr.
8. What is your favorite book? Little House on the Prairie Chapter Books.
9. What do you love to learn about? Language Arts
10. What is your favorite treat? Ice Cream!
Maggie sure is a fun little girl. She always lets us know when it is "almost lunchtime." She loves her big sister and tries to do many things just like her (much to the annoyance of said big sis). Maggie has grown so fast that I can hardly keep her in pants that are long enough. She also thinks that everyday is a day for "summer shoes" and at home prefers to clomp around in her play high heels. She still loves Elsa but would probably prefer to watch Food Network. Sassy and silly. We LOVE our Maggie!