Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kayley's Baptism

Kayley's Baptism was amazing!   There were a lot of things that went into play and I was so grateful that everything fell into place.  We had a lot of company including Gram, Aunt Mary, and Kayley's birth mom Kristyn (with her family!)  Here are some pictures!  Thanks so much to my bestie Christina for snapping these awesome pics!





Here are a few that I managed to snap, but I admit that I didn't take nearly as many as I wished.  I hope that my Sisinlaw, Mary, will bail me out because I know she took way more than I did!  Hint hint!!

 Kayley's little half-sister Autumn.   
She was SO ridiculously cute.  
It was like Kayley's mini-me!

Krystin brought some fun art projects for the kids to do...


People thought we were crazy for bringing Kayley's birth family out for her baptism but it was really quite amazing and I'm not kidding when I say everything went just fine.  It really did!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that Kayley's birth mother and family came to celebrate the day with her! How lucky she is to have so many people who love and support her in her life. I just wish Emma and I could have been there too...but thanks to your blog, we don't have to feel like we missed it! Congratulations Kayley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...