Sunday, September 28, 2008

Terrorizing The House

I had to spend some time in the kitchen chopping up veggies. It took a little over an hour and during that time Kayley just ran around the house playing... She would run through the kitchen, then I'd hear her in her room, then the living room, then back into the kitchen. I didn't think much of it and just kept quickly chopping veggies....
Well, when I finished in the kitchen and came around the corner, here is what greeted me in the living room! Holy Cow! I was only in the kitchen for an hour!

Another of Kayley's favorite things to do. For some reason Kayley LOVES my shoes. Every time I turn around my shoes are scattered all over the house. Here she is lining them up....

And counting them. She does pretty good, she can count to 13 now!

Kayley really likes to play with the viewmaster. Remember these things??

2 comments:

  1. I do remember those things, I can't believe they still make them. I thought they were pretty cool too when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost unbelieveable how big of a mess little kiddos can make in such a short period of time.
    I remember when my sister had her first foster kid when my niece wasn't quite one... he made messes faster than you could yell his name "Jason!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...