What is the Worlds Greatest Stories??
Well! I am truly enthused about this audio series and I'm glad that I can share it with you!
The World's Greatest Stories are narrated by actor George Sarris. Putting his heart and soul into this effort, George Sarris puts you in Bible times through his incredible voice work! His voice acting was incredible and kept us on the edge of our seat! Sound effects add to the excitement! We were thrilled to listen to The Prophets Volume 1 - New International Version. Prophets Volume 1 includes the stories of:
The Blazing Furnace
The Handwriting on the Wall
Daniel in the Lion's Den
Elijah & the Prophets of Baal
The Prophecy of Jonah
The Handwriting on the Wall
Daniel in the Lion's Den
Elijah & the Prophets of Baal
The Prophecy of Jonah
All CDs are offered in both the King James Version (KJV) and the New International Version (NIV). We listened to the NIV but we were also sent a snippets of KJV samples and all I can say is "WOW." Sarris really brings complex Bible language to life with his voice. Each CD is about an hour long. Perfect for us with our 30 minute each way drive!
What we liked about The Worlds Greatest Stories:
-They were very entertaining!
-We learned the Bible stories in a completely "non-boring" way.
-I liked it and will continue listening to it!
What we didn't like about The Worlds Greatest Stories:
-We really enjoyed them, but parts of it can be intense. Maybe too intense for some of your younger listeners...
The Worlds Greatest Stories is geared for ages 4-12 - but honestly, it is great for ANY age! (I love it, and I am WAY above 12). All CDs retail for only $7.95 each! There are many different CDs (see below) to choose from (they are also available on cassette tape). I really enjoyed these and plan to order more!
To make a purchase, click HERE.
Receive free shipping if you order 6 or more items!!!
To see what my crew mates thought of The Worlds Greatest Stories, click HERE.
Disclaimer:
I received The World's Greatest Stories
free of charge in exchange for an honest review.
All the opinions
expressed herein are my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment