Amanda Bennett is running some great deals over at Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett. I wish I could share with you how AWESOME these are...but I've been so busy during the holidays I haven't blogged much. We just completed the Christmas Unit and they are so easy - so simple and SO FUN! You do NOT have to be a homeschooler to love these unit studies! This one was a perfect devotional to enhance the holiday season in our home...
Now - if you are torn between doing any unit studies...this is a great time to try one out! Click here to visit Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett.
Right now you can buy the Passport Geography units at discounted prices! I will be doing a LOT of these units this year and I am excited to be able to share them with you as we work through them, but, it is a great time for you to add to your own unit library.
Check it out!!! Click here to visit Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett.
ps. I am an affiliate and when you buy through my link you help support our homeschool budget... Every little bit helps. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment