The house is small and cozy. It was once a dairy barn that has been remodeled inside. Maggie calls it the "barn house" and we all love it and wish we could stay here forever. ;) It has been like a vacation! There is so much to see, do and enjoy out here... The weather has been perfect.
There is a slide and a swing.
(Could those skinny little legs be any cuter?
Bruised shins, mud, bandaids...
the girls have been playing hard and having a blast!)
The girls have had a chance to get up to their elbows in the creek playing with tadpoles. We've seen all kinds of strange bugs, a snake, lizard and a turtle.
While we are a little ready for our own space we are not in too much of a hurry. We are having a nice break from regular life and enjoying a month of fun. Everything is still going smoothly! The girls have both had a month off from homeschool but they I know they are learning a ton through play.
The worst part of all this is having very little internet access. We run "hot spots" on our phones to get online which...will probably cost a small fortune when my hubby finds out how much I've been using it. LOL.
We've got some fun things lined up over the next 3 weeks to keep us pretty busy and I'll be back hopefully posting some pictures later of our activities. I hope your summer is off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:
Post a Comment