Those that know me well know that I LOVE Celtic music. LOVE, love, love it! What a delight to hear this new CD from Grammy-nominee, and amazing violinist, Jenny Oaks Baker. Called Noel: Carols of Christmas Past this wonderful CD has a folksy, Celtic tone that sends chills down my spine! It has a haunting, spiritual quality that is intensely lovely. Listen to this...No really, do it!
Ok, so now that you know what one song sounds like on this album....you are probably curious to know about the rest since I know you are entranced by the beauty of Silent Night.
The Tracklist includes:
Each song is as gorgeous as the last. This is not typical Christmas music, rather is a relaxing, quiet and melodious overture. I have had this CD on repeat for the last 2 days. Would you like your own copy? Noel currently retails on DeseretBook.com for $15.28. You can also hear snippets of each song, check it out!
And-- I am so excited that I get to give away a copy of this CD to one of my readers! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below!
Giveaway ends Tuesday, Dec 11th at midnight.
Disclaimer: I received Noel from DeseretBook free of charge in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed herein are my own. Thank you so much Deseret Book!!

I love Jenny Oaks Baker. Add Celtic music, also a love of mine, and I'm sold. I listen to Jenny nearly daily! thanks for an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI found you from tightwad in utah. I was entering the Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD giveaway and looked to see what else you had going on. My brother is adopted so I love reading your story. :)
ReplyDeleteI found you on tightwad in utah, thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeletesunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com
I found you through the blog tightwad in Utah!!
ReplyDeleteFound you on tight wad in utah
ReplyDeleteI found you from tightwad in Utah website. We just heard Jenny Oaks Baker and this lady perform at the Washington DC festival of lights. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI found you on Tightwad in Utah. So glad to poke around your site. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI found you on tightwad in Utah
ReplyDeleteFound you via Tightwad in Utah.
ReplyDeleteI found you on Tightwad in Utah.
ReplyDeleteI found you on tightwad in Utah, I am always looking for giveaways to help my family.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from the Tightwad in Utah blog.
ReplyDeleteFacebook!
ReplyDeleteI found you from tightwad in utah.
ReplyDeletenahgem85@yahoo.com
I found you through the Tightwad in Utah Blog.
ReplyDeletei fould you through the tight wad in utah thanks for the chance to win
ReplyDeleteI found you through Tight Wad in Utah! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI found you from another blog.
ReplyDeleteI found you from tighwad in Utah :) I LOVE Jenny Oaks Baker's music and adding this to my CD collection would be soooo wonderful! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletei found you on tightwad in utah
ReplyDeleteI found you from tightwad in utah website.
ReplyDeleteI found you via Tightwad in Utah blog.
ReplyDeleteNancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Follow via GFC: allibrary
ReplyDeleteNancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
i found you on Tightwad in Utah.
ReplyDeleteI found you from Tightwad Utah.
ReplyDeleteI found you from tightwad in UT.
ReplyDeleteFound you on tightwad in Utah!
ReplyDeleteI found you through Tight Wad in Utah.
ReplyDeleteTheSavySue@yahoo.com I found you on tightwad in utah!
ReplyDeleteI will love this cd!!!
ReplyDeletestephanie54@Live.com
Thank you for the giveaway--I found you thru Tighwad in Utah, I was just flipping through to see if I can find any good Christmas Music for myself--I am so tired of the junk on the radio
ReplyDeleteI found you through Tightwad In Utah.
ReplyDeleteI found you through tightwad in utah
ReplyDeleteI found you via Tightwad In Utah's newsletter. I'm glad I did too. I also love Celtic music, especially holiday music.
ReplyDeletejenimadison ( a t) centurytel (do t ) net
I found you on Tightwad in Utah. Thank you for the chance :)
ReplyDeleteFound you through facebok
ReplyDeleteTightwad in Utah!
ReplyDeleteI found you via tight wad in utah :)
ReplyDeleteI found you on Tightwad in Utah blog.
ReplyDeleteI found you on Tightwad in Utah. On his low entry giveaways.
ReplyDeleteGlad I saw it. My mom and I both love centic music.
Thanks so much
:o) just found it
ReplyDeleteTight Wad in Utah!
ReplyDeleteI found you through the Tightwad in Utah Site!
ReplyDeleteI found you through Tight Wad In Utah and I'm super happy I did!
ReplyDeleteI found you on Tight Wad in Utah's low entry list, which I check nearly every day!
ReplyDeleteI googled blog giveaways and you popped up!
ReplyDelete