After our trip to Disney, we came back to Missouri... After about 2 weeks we were joined by Papa, my brother Steven and his wife Jenna. Yes, we CAN all fit in the minivan...NICE! We had a great time hanging out, so fun to see everyone and be all together.
Steven, Grandpa and Dad... 3 Generations right there.
Steven was persuaded to help Kayley build a fort with the Toydle Kit...
Hanging out with Papa on a cold morning...
Examining the Artesian Well near Forcythe.
Watercress!
We celebrated Dad's birthday while he was here and I was able to surprise him with a chocolate cake with Peanut Butter frosting. Just like Grandma-Grandma used to make! I can thank my Gr-Aunt Wanda for the recipe... Which involved a "blob" of this and a "glop" of that. ;) I figured it out...it's in my blood after all.... LOL.






I’m not sure if you’ve received this invite to join the Book of Mormon Blogger program. We just opened it up to include all LDS bloggers! Email me at ladies @ oneshetwoshe.com and I'll send you the info you need to learn more.
ReplyDelete