Today I thought I'd share with you what I think are the BEST Christmas movies EVER. These are the ones that I watch every year...Can't live with out them! You will probably notice that movies like "White Christmas" and "Its a Wonderful Life" or "Miracle on 34th Street" are NOT on my list...because all I can say about those movies are: "zzzzzzzz"
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Honorable Mentions go to:
Hip Hop Noel - From the Disney Store laserdisc - 1994!
Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Honorable Mentions go to:
Hip Hop Noel - From the Disney Store laserdisc - 1994!
One Magic Christmas




No way! You love the Muppet Christmas Carol too. It's #1 and #2 is Polar Express. You need to watch it.
ReplyDeletePolar Express is great. Every year my husband and I must watch Christmas Vacation. It's a tradition. Love it!
ReplyDeleteso are you comin' to AZ with your movies so we can watch them? We could have a christmas movie party!
ReplyDelete