Kayley has her purse and she is all ready to head out to Preschool.
I experimented with her hair this morning and it turned out pretty cute. I learned how to do this from the new blog I added called "A Princess and her Hair."
(Thanks Stephanie for the inspiration)

Per a request... Here are some hair closeups right after I fixed it. Kayley is still in her jammies...watching Sesame Street and drinking a sippy. A sure-way to get her to sit still for me for a few minutes. Turned out cute. I'm kind of proud of myself.


Ohhh...and the milestone. Today was Kayley's first day wearing big-girl panties to Preschool! We didn't have any accidents...although I know that is subject to change. =)
But, still...Yay!
But, still...Yay!
Yay! So cute! Aren't those websites awesome?? And way to go on the big girl panties. I'm still trying to get up the courage to start Shelby (granted, she just turned 2 in Feb). Cassidy has been AWFUL in the potty department, and she's 4 for heavens sake, so I don't know that I'm up for another one just yet!
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie, what a beautiful daughter! Your hearts must just overflow with love. I totally adore the pigtails.
ReplyDeleteHold on to each precious moment. Our "little" girl is getting married in a few months. Oh it's glorious but they do grow so fast!
I will make sure I follow your blog
Your friend from Petticoats and pistols,
~Tanya
www.tanyahanson.com
VERY cute hair! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed at the hairdos Steph does with my nieces as well.
I'll have to add that blog to my list for future inspiration of my own.