This little video is so cute. I love how Kayley pronounces "hospital."
When we've talked about what Daddy does at work, she is always impressed that he is a doctor...like in her video "Elmo goes to the Doctor." Elmo has an earache and goes to see a doctor and it is scary...but he learns that doctors are nice and they help people.
I think it is incredible how she is making correlations between facts and her memory is incredible! And you have to love the "cheeeeeseee" at the end.
When we've talked about what Daddy does at work, she is always impressed that he is a doctor...like in her video "Elmo goes to the Doctor." Elmo has an earache and goes to see a doctor and it is scary...but he learns that doctors are nice and they help people.
I think it is incredible how she is making correlations between facts and her memory is incredible! And you have to love the "cheeeeeseee" at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment