We LOVE the Berenstain Bears! My kids have always loved the books and then recently the TV show! Mama & Papa always have important character lessons to teach their cubs and we always get to learn along with them. In this new little board book by Ideals Children's Books we enjoy peeking in on the bear family once again. This time we are learning the importance of manners. Specifically remembering to say, Please, Thank You and You're Welcome!
In The Berenstain Bears’ Please & Thank You Book, little readers are introduced to the importance of manners, through gentle reminders given to Brother, Sister, and Honey as they await their milk and cookies. The short story and well-loved characters provide toddlers a perfect introduction to valuable life lessons and routines.Board books are a welcome addition to the Berenstain Bears collection. I sure wish we had had these when my girls were younger. They are so sturdy and perfect for toddlers hands! This book is short, sweet and gently introduces children to the importance of manners. The pictures are the same as your children will remember from previous books but these newer books are all written by Stan & Jan's son, Mike. Mike carries on the tradition of Bear Country perfectly!
Thanks to FlyBy I get to give away a copy of this board book to a Swinging On Small Hinges reader! Yay! Giveaway ends midnight, March 6th. Enter using the Giveaway Tools below... Please? And Thank You!
Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.
Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.

My kids love to find out the moral of the story. Each Berenstain Bears book teaches them so much about life.
ReplyDeleteMy son loves reading about how they solve problems :)
ReplyDeleteMy kids enjoy the fact that the can relate to the lessons Brother and Sister Bear learn.
ReplyDeleteWe love papa bear, too! His character is so funny.
ReplyDeleteThey love that the kids always end up teaching the lessons.
ReplyDeleteMy kids like their interaction with Lizzy Bruin.
ReplyDeleteMy kids love that the kids have relatable problems and seeing how they get resolved.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves reading my old books
ReplyDeletei want my grand daughter to love these as much as my girls did
ReplyDeleteMy boys like looking at the pictures of all the bears.
ReplyDeleteI think the morals
ReplyDeletesunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com
My son likes brother's bear character. Reminds him of himself!
ReplyDeleteThey love the illustrations and that it speaks to their level
ReplyDeleteMy kids love the life lessons
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is only 3 months old but she already has severall Berstein Bears books. I read these as a child and can't wait for her to read them too.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves mama bear's dress:-)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the moral/lesson from each story!
ReplyDeleteMy boys like little brother. They think he is funny. Both of my boys enjoying reading. I like the story has meaning and reaches lessons.
ReplyDeleteMy little one loves Honey Bear. I think its because she is the newest bear.
ReplyDeleteit is fun to watch
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this awesome book for my son! I think he loves honey bears too!
ReplyDeleteThank You for the chance
Fiona N
mine has not watched the berenstein bears, but she loves the books.
ReplyDeleteMy kids love the colors.
ReplyDeleteBB books have been favorites in our house since my eldest was small. I remember buying him the New Baby book when we were expecting his sister. :)
ReplyDeleteMine just loves that theyre bears. :)
ReplyDeleteMy children love the books, I think they like how much the Berenstain Bears family relates to our own. I love the Berenstain Bears for all the great lessons they teach in such a fun way.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter thinks they are funny.
ReplyDeleteId love these for my son!
ReplyDeleteMy kids have actually not yet been introduced to the Bernstein bears! I'd love to win this to be able to show them one of my childhood favorites!
ReplyDeleteMy daughters love Brother Bear and when he stands up to the gang at school.
ReplyDeleteThe hat he wears, lol
ReplyDeleteOur granddaughter has not yet experienced the Berenstain Bears. I think she'd like the kids antics.
ReplyDeleteNancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Its good to see a book about manners.
ReplyDeleteI love to see how Papa Bear tries to teach lessons
ReplyDeleteI love all of these books. Really it is one of our favorites. We have the thanksgiving one and the trouble with manners.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves Sister and I like that it is such a wholesome cute show
ReplyDeleteWe love that the BB are such a loving happy family!
ReplyDeleteI love the life lessons that these books bring to my kids!
ReplyDeleteMy son loves that some of the books talk about God.
ReplyDeleteMy kids just read one so far but I love that I get to share these books that I read when I was little with them!
ReplyDeleteI actually haven't introduced my son to the Berenstain Bears yet. I really need to.
ReplyDeleteI love how they always have a happy ending and teach some sort of positive behavior or lesson, which my children seem to catch on to. Love it! Very helpful with parenting.
ReplyDeleteMy kids like the interaction between Brother and Sister Bear.
ReplyDeletei don't have kids but i would give this to my sister; she is adopting a little one! berenstain bears are from my childhood - great memories!
ReplyDeleteMy granddaughter loves all of the Bernstein bears books and she has a couple of videos. I am not sure what she likes the most because she is 2, but I love that they tell a lesson and teach kids something.
ReplyDeletevikki.billings@yahoo.com
I don't think my nephew knows the Bears yet, but I'd love to introduce him to them; they are classic.
ReplyDelete-Lauren Becker
they seemed to like that no maker how bad a situation could be, there is always something good to learn from it
ReplyDeletemy daughter loves the silliness
ReplyDeleteI always loved the way Brother and Sister interacted and the great life lessons each book had!
ReplyDeleteMy niece and nephew love to see the interaction between Brother and Sister Bear. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMy kids actually like it when brother and sister bear fight, lol emilywells10@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy daughters like acting out the story with papa bear and brother bear best because we have those two stuffed toys.
ReplyDeleteMy grandaughter hasn't seen it yet but I know she would love it
ReplyDeleteMy kids love to see Sister and Brother interacting.
ReplyDeleteWe love their family stories.
ReplyDelete