I cringe just looking at that hair. I hope that Kayley does better with tangles than all three of my girls do! We have very tender heads here at our house.
ha ha ha!!! She is so adorable. That hair!! Those funny faces! Oh you, my blogging buddy, have such a blessed life! Of course you know that but it warms my heart through and through to see blessings expressed in the lives of those I know. :)
I cringe just looking at that hair. I hope that Kayley does better with tangles than all three of my girls do! We have very tender heads here at our house.
ReplyDeleteOh, and happy (late) mother's day!
ha ha ha!!! She is so adorable. That hair!! Those funny faces! Oh you, my blogging buddy, have such a blessed life! Of course you know that but it warms my heart through and through to see blessings expressed in the lives of those I know. :)
ReplyDelete