That's a beautiful picture! How do you do black and white? Does your camera do it or your editing software? I've got a lot to learn.
You are so talented with your camera. Why take pics of something else when you have this precious subject? You'll never be sorry.Sometimes I'm sad because I didn't have much of a camera when my first 2 were little and have very few decent pictures.
Very beautiful picture indeed.I like the new blog picture as well.
That's a beautiful picture! How do you do black and white? Does your camera do it or your editing software? I've got a lot to learn.
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented with your camera. Why take pics of something else when you have this precious subject? You'll never be sorry.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I'm sad because I didn't have much of a camera when my first 2 were little and have very few decent pictures.
Very beautiful picture indeed.
ReplyDeleteI like the new blog picture as well.