To celebrate, I'm going to give away a special "Bloggiversary Prize!" Every person who leaves a comment on this posting will be entered in the drawing.
I will hold the drawing on Monday, June 22nd. So leave your comment no later than midnight, Sunday, June 21st!
One lucky winner will receive either a beautiful custom made hairbow (I will M2M for you)
or a "handmade by Kayley bookmark..." Your choice!
Here is a hairbow sample...I can make them on an alligator clip or french clip (full lined or partially lined to fit on a hair band for bald babies).
Come on! Humor me! Leave a comment! =)
Ok dad. But I'll have to make the special kind with a hairband for bald babies. =)
ReplyDeleteWe love all the pictures! Our niece is the cutest! Thanks for keeping us up to date on the going ons in the James, Stephanie and Kayley household. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog, Steph! I can't wait to see if I've won! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I have no little girls at my home, just two big ole grandguys, so I would take a bookmark please. Thanks for the inspiration to start my own blog, it has been wonderful keeping in touch and seeing Kayley's fun life in video and pictures. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteGeee. . .. We love your hair bows! (ya think?) I enjoy reading about all your adventures - thanks for letting us be a part of your world!
ReplyDelete