
Thanks to Gramma's creativity! We came up with this idea to create Kayley her own little "stovetop"for cooking. I used a small cardboard flat that had chicken noodle soup on it and drew a couple of "hot"burners, a timer and a few "knobs"for turning. I gave Kayley a small cup of rice and away she went. She played with this little stovetop all afternoon... (And yes, the rice is everywhere.) I kept telling her to "pretend"eat it, but every so often she'd wander over and tell me she needed to spit out some rice... So, her rice eventually became pretty soggy. =)
Hi guys! Remember us?! We've been technologically challenged recently, with no computer (ours was in the shop for about 2 months), but I'm finally able to check out your blog! Kayley is adorable! It's so great to get a little peak into your lives. We miss you guys and appreciate you keeping in touch.
ReplyDeleteYour adoption profile looks great, too. We'll keep you in our prayers. :)
By the way, this is Jen Hendricks, in case you didn't know. :) (It's a curse that comes with having a name like Jen!)
ReplyDelete