Stephanie!! I am so glad you wrote on my blog so I could find you. I have had such a great time looking back at all of your postings. Kayley is soo adorable! Thank you for being so supportive. I know that there is a plan, and I trust that Heavenly Father has not forgotten about the silly Anderson's in Denver. Thanks for sharing your stories and pics of Kayley and your family. You are amazing! ps I really miss your lessons in RS. I think of them often!
Great pictures!! She's so cute and happy. I love them.
ReplyDeleteI love the close-up pic of her in the chair!!! I mean that are all cute I can see why it is so hard for you to choose, but I really like that one.
ReplyDeleteStephanie!! I am so glad you wrote on my blog so I could find you. I have had such a great time looking back at all of your postings. Kayley is soo adorable! Thank you for being so supportive. I know that there is a plan, and I trust that Heavenly Father has not forgotten about the silly Anderson's in Denver. Thanks for sharing your stories and pics of Kayley and your family. You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteps I really miss your lessons in RS. I think of them often!
Oh my gosh! She is so big! It seems like just yesterday you were showing me her three month photos you took! She is a doll! Pick them all :)
ReplyDelete