What a cutie! I had a stuffed animal bear when I was two that I named "bump-bump." It had a battery powered heart that, when you pushed the button by squeezed the bear, would "bump-bump" like a heart beat. :)
Is she the daughter of a doctor and a super cute mom that buys her fun stuffed animals or what? I bet it melted your little heart to walk in and see her doing that. It's moments like that that make staying home so fun!
Well, surprise surprise! It was good to hear from you Steph and great to see all the updates on your lives!! So cute! Hope things are well for you in AZ!!! How in the heck did you come across my blog?! :) Kristin
What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI had a stuffed animal bear when I was two that I named "bump-bump."
It had a battery powered heart that, when you pushed the button by squeezed the bear, would "bump-bump" like a heart beat.
:)
Is she the daughter of a doctor and a super cute mom that buys her fun stuffed animals or what? I bet it melted your little heart to walk in and see her doing that. It's moments like that that make staying home so fun!
ReplyDeleteWell, surprise surprise! It was good to hear from you Steph and great to see all the updates on your lives!! So cute! Hope things are well for you in AZ!!! How in the heck did you come across my blog?! :)
ReplyDeleteKristin
Wow, what a little doctor! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
K
I wonder where she got that from? So cute!
ReplyDelete