Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ozark Empire Fair

We took an opportunity to sneak out to enjoy the Ozark Empire Fair last week.  Boy was it HOT!  Here are a few pictures from our fun day!

The Duck Pond.  A Tradition EVERY year since I was a little girl...

This year was a first when the girls conquered the Rumble Through the Jungle! 



It was so hot we found shade wherever we could.  LOL! 


The slide!  I loved this when I was a kid!





Of course...every year at the fair I would play this game.
And every year I would win!  So, I thought...for the sake of another tradition the girls should probably play at least THIS midway game. 

So they could win a gold fish! 

We had a great time at the fair even though it was so hot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...