Friday, August 11, 2017

Kayley's 11th Birthday


As I was looking through my photos this morning I couldn't believe that I forgot to post the pictures from Kayley's 11th Birthday!  This spunky girl is fun and silly but serious about so many things.  This year she is reading the Harry Potter series for the first time and was thrilled to receive her Hogwarts letter! 


She didn't ask for much for her birthday but 
wanted to go explore The Discovery Center...so we did!






Riding the high wire bike was an adventure! 

We celebrated that evening with cake & ice cream and a few gifts. 

I think she had a great birthday.  She received money, gift cards and finally got her hands on S.D. Smith's The Black Star of Kingston! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the excitement on her face to receive a new book. She has her mother's voracious love of reading. Well done, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...