Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

DisneyWorld 2012 (x2)

We are so lucky in that we had an opportunity to tag along with my parents to DisneyWorld for a 2nd trip this year!  Sadly, James had to work and had to be left behind but the girls and I (with the help of Gramma) loaded up in the car and drove a gazillion miles to Orlando.  We met up with Papa and spent a week in Florida!  We spent 4 days at DisneyWorld which I must admit is one of my favoritest things to do EVER!  I'm training the girls up right and getting them hooked on Disney as well and we are already thinking about our next visit.  (Fingers Crossed for the Cruise!  Yes Please!!).
 

I took pictures on my camera and several on my phone...and honestly didn't take nearly as many pics as I could've or should've.  It was nice though to not worry about getting pictures and just enjoying the magic with my girls and my parents. Anyway, the pictures are just thrown on here randomly...

Carousel.

That looks like it hurts.  LOL.

Maggie driving the Autopia car!

We found this cute shirt at a truck-stop...we couldn't resist.  
We love our Papa!

Epcot...


Tired feet...

Tired Princess.

Magic Kingdom at night...

Candid.

Journey into the Imagination...

zZZzzzZZZzzz.... (Those are her headphones that fell over her face)

 Riding The Land...
 
 

 Pouting.

 It's hard to sleep and eat a cookie at the same time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...