Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December

After our trip to Disney, we came back to Missouri...  After about 2 weeks we were joined by Papa, my brother Steven and his wife Jenna.  Yes, we CAN all fit in the minivan...NICE!  We had a great time hanging out, so fun to see everyone and be all together.


 Steven, Grandpa and Dad...  3 Generations right there.

Steven was persuaded to help Kayley build a fort with the Toydle Kit... 


Hanging out with Papa on a cold morning... 

Examining the Artesian Well near Forcythe.
 Watercress!

We celebrated Dad's birthday while he was here and I was able to surprise him with a chocolate cake with Peanut Butter frosting.  Just like Grandma-Grandma used to make!  I can thank my Gr-Aunt Wanda for the recipe...  Which involved a "blob" of this and a "glop" of that.  ;)  I figured it out...it's in my blood after all....  LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I’m not sure if you’ve received this invite to join the Book of Mormon Blogger program. We just opened it up to include all LDS bloggers! Email me at ladies @ oneshetwoshe.com and I'll send you the info you need to learn more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...