Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Heart of Gold - Book Review


Heart of Gold by Robin Lee Hatcher

In the rough and tumble town of Grand Coeur, Idaho, Shannon Adair follows her preacher father in his desire to minister to those in the gold towns.  Back in Virginia, Shannon was used to the comforts of plantation living until the civil war struck, bringing fear and chaos.  Learning valuable nursing skills, Shannon spent many hours caring for injured soldiers and nursing them back to health, but in Idaho, Shannon is unsure of how she fits in.  When an opportunity to nurse a critically ill woman presents itself, she knows right what to do.  As her patient slowly deteriorates Shannon's heart goes out to the woman's young son, and his brooding uncle Matthew.  As God slowly works behind the scenes on their hearts Shannon and Matthew begin to discover that the treasure of Grand Coeur isn't just gold...it's love.  

I stayed up way too late to finish this book.  I couldn't put it down!  
Learn more about Robin Lee Hatcher HERE.

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I have some blogger questions, could you please email me at sourbonk[at]yahoo.com? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...