Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Deals at USAB

Amanda Bennett is running some great deals over at Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett.  I wish I could share with you how AWESOME these are...but I've been so busy during the holidays I haven't blogged much.  We just completed the Christmas Unit and they are so easy - so simple and SO FUN!  You do NOT have to be a homeschooler to love these unit studies!  This one was a perfect devotional to enhance the holiday season in our home... 

Now - if you are torn between doing any unit studies...this is a great time to try one out!  Click here to visit Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett.

Right now you can buy the Passport Geography units at discounted prices!  I will be doing a LOT of these units this year and I am excited to be able to share them with you as we work through them, but, it is a great time for you to add to your own unit library. 

Check it out!!!  Click here to visit Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett.

ps.  I am an affiliate and when you buy through my link you help support our homeschool budget... Every little bit helps.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...